Here are the prophesies of Israeli oil and gas:
About Zebulun he said:
“Rejoice, Zebulun, in your going out,
and you, Issachar, in your tents.
19 They will summon peoples to the mountain
and there offer sacrifices of righteousness;
they will feast on the abundance of the seas,
on the treasures hidden in the sand.”
About Asher he said:
“Most blessed of sons is Asher;
let him be favored by his brothers,
and let him bathe his feet in oil.
I will give you the treasures of darkness,
riches stored in secret places,
so that you may know that I am the Lord,
the God of Israel, who summons you by name.
And because Israel is quickly becoming rich, we ought to all the more be keeping our eyes on Russia and other countries who will soon want to attack them and take the “booty.” (Ezek. 38:12)
- Israel has just signed a $500 million deal with Jordan to export gas to her Arab neighbor.
- The news comes just days after the completion of a major deal with Australian company to invest in Israel’s LNG gas exporting capacities.
- It also comes amidst rumors that Turkey is interested in signing a deal with Israel.
- The Wall Street Journal is reporting that Egypt’s new leaders are interested in buying Israel natural gas, too.
- Perhaps most intriguing is that Russia is also trying to invest in Israel’s booming gas industry, and possibly influence Israeli gas policy, despite Russia’s ever-closing ties with Iran.
For Israelis, it is a long-held dream coming true. It may also prove to be the fulfillment of Bible prophecy.
“A recently-released report
View original post 730 more words