Just out of curiosity, I went to my earthquake link and counted the earthquakes in each area. Of course earthquakes will be different every day, but they do tend to congregate in the same areas. Here are ten different areas where earthquakes occurred today, and the number of earthquakes (with a magnitude of 2.5+) in each area:
1. The area around Indonesia and the Philippians — 24 earthquakes counted
2. The area around Japan — 19 earthquakes
3. China and India — 7 earthquakes
4. The area around Turkey, Greece and Iraq — 8 earthquakes
5. Russia —1 earthquake
6. The area around Fiji and New Zealand — 8 earthquakes
7. Along the west coast of South America — 20 earthquakes
8. Central America — 12 earthquakes
9. The area around Puerto Rico — 60 earthquakes
10. United States — 100 earthquakes
Alaska and Hawaii — 56
California — 17
Oklahoma — 27
The increase of frequency and magnitude of earthquakes is one of the signs that His coming is near. Certainly we have this in the last few years.
Then he said to them: “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. 11 There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven.