As Jan Markell and Eric Barger have discussed with Jonathan Cahn, there will be a great convergence of events in September 2015. What does it mean? Listen to the interview and decide for yourself. Below is a list of 18 major event in September.
1. September 9. The Jewish Sanhedrin plans to put President Obama on trial for promoting genocide of the Jewish people with the P5+1 agreement with Iran over that nation’s nuclear weapons program. (Eric Barger)
2. September 11.The 14th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks at the World Trade Center. There is a very good likelihood that somewhere either in America or where American interests are concerned that a Muslim terror attack will occur, like it did in 2012 with the Muslim terror attacks on the American Consulate in Benghazi. (Geoffrey Grinder)
3. September 12-13. The end of the Sabbatical year or “Shemitah” (the last year of the 7-year cycle). It is associated with financial issues, debt forgiveness, economic problems, recession, and declines in the stock market. (Barger)
4. September 13-15. Rosh Hashanah, a festival that always kicks off the first day of a new Shemitah cycle. It’s a festival set aside for repentance.
5. September 13. Partial solar eclipse takes place (It will not be visible in Israel, North America, or Europe but only in part of the extreme southern hemisphere.) (Barger)
6. September 15. In the United States the military exercise known as “Jade Helm” is set to end. Many have predicted this to be more than just urban combat training but perhaps a dry run in the event that martial law is ever imposed. A few have declared that in reality this is a coordinated military action organized to actually impose martial law. (Barger)
7. September 15. The 70thUN General Assembly will begin meeting where France is expected to present a resolution to the UN Security Council to divide Israel and force a peace treaty on Israel and the Palestinian Authority. (Barger)
8. September 17. Congress has until this date to vote for or against adopting Obama’s Nuclear Treaty with Iran. (Grinder)
9. September 18. The Days of Awe conference in Sandpoint, Idaho – Christians from all over the nation will be gathering in prayer and to repent for the sins of our country.
10. September 20th to September 26th. The “World Week For Peace in Palestine Israel” sponsored by the World Council of Churches. (Grinder)
According to their website, here is what the week is intended to accomplish:
“The Palestine Israel Ecumenical Forum (PIEF) of the World Council of Churches invites member churches, faith-based communities, and civil society organizations around the world to join together in 2015 for a week of advocacy and action in support of an end to the illegal occupation of Palestine and a just peace for all in Palestine and Israel. Congregations and individuals around the globe who share the hope of justice shall unite during the week to take peaceful actions, together, to create a common international public witness.” (Omega Letter)
11. September 20. The Jewish Sanhedrin plans to put Pope Francis on trial on Mt. Zion for officially recognizing the existence of a Palestinian State on land that God gave to Israel. (Barger)
12. September 21. The official UN International Day of peace, (speculated to be the day that the UN will make the announcement that the UN resolution for a Palestinian State has passed). (Grinder)
13. September 22-23. Yom Kippur (or the Day of Atonement) begins at sundown. This will mark the beginning of the next year of Jubilee (the 50thyear), the cancellation of debts, restoration of land to the original owners, etc. However, if a nation or people have abandoned God, this signals judgment. (Barger)
14. September 23. Pope Francis is scheduled to visit the White House for discussions with Pres. Obama about wealth redistribution, religious freedom, immigration (elimination of borders), and climate change. (Barger)
15. September 24. Pope Francis is scheduled to address a joint session of Congress about world peace, religious values (most likely the need for a world religion), caring for the poor, etc. (Barger)
16. September 25. Pope Francis is scheduled to address the UN in New York City. He has stated he wants to reduce the world’s population, regulate global climate change, establish a global constitution, establish a global court, and establish a one-world government. He will also hold a Mass at Madison Square Garden. (Barger)
17. September 25-27. The UN plans to hold a Sustainable Development Summit to expand the role of global governance (world government). They plan to discuss global economic issues, climate change, global education, and gender equality. It is really a plan to control the life of everyone on earth. (Barger)
18. September 28th. This is the date when the Feast of Tabernacles begins. It is also the date for the last of the four blood moons that fall on Biblical festival dates during 2014 and 2015. This blood moon falls on the very first day of the Feast of Tabernacles, it will be a “supermoon”, and it will be clearly visible from the city of Jerusalem. (Grinder)