Just as with any religion or movement, the New Age movement, a demonic and false movement, has a structured plan in place in order to spread and multiply their influence as well as to speed up the evolutionary process. This plan will be used well in the rapture scenario; that is, as an explanation of why Christians disappeared.
Now since the New Age movement is so complex, I don’t think I can sum up their big plan in just one or two or three points—but I will try to do it in eight points.
8 Point New Age Plan
1. To install a global government and religion. The New Age ultimate plan is to unite the world under one world government and one world religion, which will be led by one man-god.
2. To encourage and welcome all beliefs and religions, because they hold that all paths have light. They teach that all religions, in the end, will be unified into one New Age religion. However, any religion that insists on being exclusive, like Christianity, cannot and will not be accepted.
3. New Agers hold the theology that all are collectively “God.” They would probably say that all may not fully realize their divinity now; but soon, when the New Age evolutionary process is complete, they will all know that they are all a part of the Godhead. But, of course, Christians won’t be included.
4. New Agers will adopt a New Age Consciousness. As New Agers are more and more evolved they will adopt a certain state of mind called a Cosmic Consciousness and a Christ Consciousness. With the Cosmic Consciousness they will grow in unity with the Universe, and with the Christ Consciousness the will grow in the unity of love, joy, and peace with all people. Hence, with this state of mind they collectively will bring in the New Age kingdom and will summon the New Age Christ.
5. To practice New Age love. More and more New Agers are evolving into the practice of love for all. Yes, the plan is that people will love everything and everybody. They will love every deed and thought, both good and evil, and every religion. They will love the earth as “mother earth,” and they will love and respect nature as divine—for God, they say, is in every part of nature. More than anything, they will love self and all that self wants, because man is a perfect being and is god.
6. To practice New Age peace. New Age peace is achieved by recognizing that everyone is divine and is part of “God.” Their peace is also achieved by rejecting all negative Christian beliefs, such as the belief in sin and Satan, which they say can only bring harm and disunity to the world.
7. To reject all beliefs and practices that are negative and that bring disunity. Most of these things are part of the Christian faith and of religions that refuse the New Age. Here are three things that they reject: 1) sin. They teach that for them, sin does not exist because it is too negative. But they teach that sin does exist for the Christian. His sin is that of anti-unity and of refusing that all are collectively God. His sin is believing in a personal God and of personal salvation. 2) fear. The New Age Plan will include the elimination of all fear: all fear of religions, and world unity, and sin, and anything else. Of course, they will have nothing to fear because they are god. 3) A spirit of separateness. They will, of course, reject the Christian belief in one nation under God, of Jesus only, and of the bible only. This, of course, is the opposite of the New Age belief that all nations and all religions will be united under one religion and one World government.
8. The necessary cleansing of all negative forces. New Age theology teaches that in order to become completely superhuman, and merged into God, that is, in order to complete the evolutionary metamorphosis, the earth must be cleansed (by extermination) of all negative forces, such as traditional Christians and all separatists.
Source: Texe Marrs, Dark Secrets of the New Age, pp. 128-143.