I believe that the Bible is the Word of God, fully inspired and without error. I believe that salvation is by faith alone and not a result of works or by the observance of any ordinance. I believe that the Holy Spirit indwells every believer in Christ and that every believer can be filled and empowered by the Holy Spirit through prayer and personal surrender to Christ. I believe in the pre-tribulation rapture of the church, and that the church will reign with Christ, in glorified bodies, for 1000 years, in the New Jerusalem and on a beautiful restored earth. I believe that God is not done with Israel, that “all Israel” will be saved at the second Coming of Jesus Christ, and that He will fulfill His covenants with them in His Millennial kingdom.
- The Pre-Wrath Rapture Theory: A Rebuttal — Part 1 June 24, 2017
- Where Is the Anger and Hatred from the Left Coming From? June 18, 2017
- The Mid-Tribulation Rapture Theory: A Rebuttal – Part 2 June 16, 2017
- Virginia Shooter Driven by Mainstream Media June 14, 2017
- The Mid-Tribulation Rapture Theory, Followed by My Refutation – Part 1 June 4, 2017
- The Partial Rapture Theory: An Examination May 31, 2017
- Four Rapture Theories: An Introduction May 28, 2017